Tuesday, February 28, 2017

A Message from a Young Dentist Seeking Professional Advice



Dear Dr. Oshidar,

Thank you for your time and advice today. It was a very meaningful and rare opportunity to hear how I am being seen from the interviewer's point of view. Your advice were real and very practical. It truly opened up my eyes.

It was also a great pleasure to see how implants were placed properly with excellent techniques and with a great outcome. I was also impressed how you were treating your patients and your staffs. It was wonderful to be in an office with full of smiles and laughter.

Again, thank you so much for taking the time to meet me. I really enjoyed talking with you and I will look forward to seeing you soon.

Sincerely,
Soolim Lee

***
The other day this young dentist came to the office seeking my advice on some practice issues he was having. I suggested a few simple but effective strategies and it was as if a light bulb went on in his head.

 It turns out that my next patient was an implant surgery and this doctor wanted to learn more about implants, so I invited him to stay and watch the surgery. He was so impressed on how smooth the surgery went and was eager to learn more so he signed up for our upcoming One Day Implant Course for the GP on March 25th.

There is nothing better or more rewarding to me than helping out a young honest doctor who is eager to grow professionally.

Seats for the course are filling fast so don't miss out on the best implant seminar for the GP this year! Call us today at 908-801-5117 or visit www.impactimplantseminars.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment