Wednesday, October 12, 2016

HELP I'm Overwhelmed by My Business!



A frustrated doctor who recently attended my seminar asked me how I have the time to manage my business AND practice dentistry.

My answer is simple: I only practice the dentistry I WANT to, lead within the practice, and delegate everything else!

But it wasn’t always like this.  I can remember that first year of being in practice and my to-do list looked like this:
  • My employees would bombard me with trivial question after question 
  • Pay bills
  • Open mail
  • Call Lab
  • Call patients
  • Marketing review
  • Figure out A/R
  • Prophy in room 7
  • Filling in room 3
  • Etc …

I made the transformation and so can you! I am positive we can teach you how to delegate and free up the time to do the dentistry you want to do in just two days.

Our guarantee: Learn exactly how to implement implants and create a practice that will sustain growth for years to come or your money back!

Learn more about Impact Implants or give us a call at 908-801-5117 to register for our next seminar on November 11th & 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment