Thursday, October 20, 2016

Marketing Dollars That Don’t Work

When I first started my practice I thought the only way to grow the practice was through expensive external marketing campaigns, so I invested in a radio campaign. It cost me $3,600 per month and promised at least a five to one return on my investment. 

The campaign certainly made the phone ring which meant it was successful. However, I wasn’t getting the desired return on investment.  I slowly began to realize every other system in the office needs to be on point before it makes any sense to waste money on marketing.  

START with the phones! Every employee needs to know how to answer the phones. Another mistake I made was thinking that all I needed to do is incentivize my team with money in order for them to answer the phones properly. The truth is money is not the main motivator to getting people to do what you ask. 

Today, Roselle Park Dental gets an average of 115 new patients every month in a town saturated with dentists!

If this sounds familiar to your situation isn’t it worth it to learn exactly how to create the practice of your dreams? Join us next month at Impact Implants Seminar!  Call 908-801-5117 or visit our Website to learn more or register now

No comments:

Post a Comment